I could spend a while thinking up a witty way to begin this blog...but I can't be bothered. I just want an easy way to update my family and friends on my antics while in Kyrgyzstan.
And as for the principle question - why the heck am I in Kyrgyzstan? Well, the idea came from a convergence of factors: job dissatisfaction, a few nights on the wine, and the fact that Kyrgyzstan is kinda fun to say.
I'm here in Kyrgyzstan at an intensive language school for Russian, so it's not exactly a 3 month vacation.
So anyway, hope you like the stories and pictures (though probably won't include many names - the internet still kinda creeps me out with it's openness...). And of course, after hearing of my antics, I hope you can still respect me in the morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.