Friday, 13 November 2009

10/18 – Sunday. The School.

So far the school and dorm are nice. Most of the teachers/foreign students live in a small dormitory onsite. I have my own room in an “apartment” of 3 rooms. All the apartment consists of is a tiny hallway, a fridge, a washing machine, and a tiny bathroom. My 2 flatmates are guys – one I hang out with quite a bit but he is leaving in a week and the other I barely speak to – he keeps to himself which is okay. My room is pretty big – I have a bed, a couch, a desk, and a hot plate. My flatmate and I tried to hardboil eggs with the hotplate and it took about 40 minutes! My room is cold right now, but I brought a warm sleeping bag, long johns and a hot water bottle if it gets too severe.

I start classes tomorrow – pretty nervous about it. I have one-on-one instruction for 6 hours a day, 4 days a week (Wednesdays off). It breaks down to 2 hours each of grammar, reading/listening, and conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.