Friday, 13 November 2009

11/1 – Sunday – Back to Bishkek

This morning we were awoken with yet another delicious breakfast – small omelet, with the requisite bread/jam and all the green tea you can drink. People here love to supply you with endless amounts of green tea and I am loving it. I never liked green tea before but it has grown on me.

House in the village (not our guesthouse, just pretty view):



We negotiated a taxi for half of us to get home earlier than the rest of the group – having class in the morning and lots of homework to do pushed us to want to get home at a reasonable hour. So we went back up to the horse games for a bit, ate lunch in a different yurt which was sadly nowhere near as tasty as the one on Saturday, and left from the games about noon. Our taxi driver was incredible and somehow we made it home in about 4.5 hours. No police stops and only 2 bathroom breaks for one of the guys who was getting sick.

We were all run down from the weekend and I had gotten a cold. Everyone seems to be sick so I knew it was only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.