I have to start by saying that I did not drink last night and got a complete night of rest before class, thereby regaining a bit of my adult responsibility and levelheadedness (which I am sure to lose the next time the group decides to go out). Today I got 2 new teachers and I also dropped one hour of conversation. For one, I hate the conversation class and it’s at the end of the day, and also everyone else is only taking 5 hours a day. Mainly, it is because I still have about 3+ hours of homework a night and dropping the last hour of the day of class helps me not be a complete zombie when trying to do a massive amount of homework. Still – 5 hours of class a day is nothing to balk at. And being the only student – I talk the entire class. I read every exercise, answer every question, etc…seriously, if I don’t learn Russian now, it wasn’t meant to be.
But my new teachers are incredible – they really challenge me and pick up on my strengths and weaknesses. My grammar teacher rocks (it’s my favorite subject – I kinda kick butt at grammar) – and she always laughs and is so perplexed and says “you know all the grammar and say things correctly, but why is it so hard to get you to speak?!” But alas, grammar is useless when you can’t remember any words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.