Friday, 13 November 2009
11/6 – Friday – More bowling
All the invalids decided to take a trip out to the bowling alley again tonight to get out of the dorms. We are all mostly feeling better, though I’m still run down as I went to class Thursday and today. We wandered around one part of town that the guidebook assured us had a cheaper bowling alley, but no one there had ever heard of it. So we went back to the expensive one and played one round sans beer. I doubled my previously score and was pretty impressed with myself. Still came in last, but with a 70 instead of a 39. The others then went to a party in the English teachers’ room, but I went to bed. Think it will be a relaxed movie watching weekend in bed. The weather has turned cold and rainy – everyone keeps predicting snow, but there hasn’t been any so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.