Although I may appear to have forgotten the blog entirely, I promise I haven't. Recently i've been having countless internet problems every time I try to upload anything. The final nail in the uploading coffin came when my flash drive caught Kyrpes (Kyrgyz herpes...couldn't decide if I needed to spell that out or not. Kyrgyzstan has really warped my mind :) ). Apparently, my flash drive was too indiscriminate when mating with public computers at internet cafes. Now it has 5 viruses that I can't seem to remove. With that out of action I haven't been able to add anything to the blog.
Anyway, i'm off to the airport at 3am today to head to London. Central Asia drew the short straw apparently when they were handing out flight times to countries. I'm spending a few days there to rest and catch up with friends before heading back to the US. But have no fear - once I regain high speed internet that doesn't black out whenever you happen to need to use it, I will finish putting up Kyrgyz stories and pictures to (hopefully) your general amusement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.